Monday, November 30, 2020

REVIEW: Fleshlight Flight Commander

 This was my first ever fleshlight brand product! I remember watching this video, as horny pubescence teenager really wanting one, and now I have one! This isn’t my first personal pleasure toy, but it’s the first fleshlight toy! I had so much fun using this, but I get to that later!

Functionality and Design

The Flight series of fleshlights are smaller and easier to handle. Some may see this as a problem, but I don’t. Most people don’t have a horse size 10 inch member! The Flight being smaller is going to accommodate most people, and it’s cheaper! The flight has a taper design, that makes it very easy to hold while using the toy. This toy doesn’t weigh a lot which is a huge plus, during long sessions.

Feel


I’ll be honest, when I first used this toy, I didn’t like it. It didn’t really feel like anything, but I kept using it, and over time it has gotten better. I’ve read about the “break-in” period, but it really is true. The more I used the Commander, the more the texture became more pronounced. The Commander’s texture is mellow and not intense at all. I enjoyed the mellowness, I love using this to edge for a mindblowing, eye rolling time. My favorite part is the middle of the sleeve. The nodules and ribbons massages the head of my member and also gets tighter before the mellow screw thread looking waves. The Commander comes with “Turbo Tech (two entry points)”, this means it has “lips”....? It does add to experience but it’s hard to insert your member easily, especially when you are horny.  The entry orifice is raised and narrow can make it hard to easily insert your member without grabbing your slipper member to glide it through the orifice. It just gets lubes all over your hands, it’s not a huge problem, but it can take away from the experience. After breaking in the Commander this has been my go to toy when I want to have a mellow session.

Build quality

The plastic case feels cheaply made. The end cap often gets stuck and it slightly creeks. I would have much better like a better quality plastic used. The sleeve TPE is well built, but is very sticky.

Cleaning

This toy is super easy to clean, just run some water to remove any lube and bodily fluid, dry it off with a microfiber cloth. Every once in a while I spray some toy cleaner for a deeper cleaning.

Overall

The Fleshlight Flight Commander is a great personal pleasure toy. The texture is mellow and pleasurable. After breaking in the toy improves the experience so that's something to keep in mind.

4.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment

American Meat’s Two Hole Pony Sex Toy Review

I’d never thought I would be fucking a toy modeled off a pony, but here we are. The two Hole Pony by American Meat (also known as DirtyInt...